Over a thousand families are given free groceries between the Tulsa and Skiatook locations each Friday. What started as a small food distribution has become one of the greatest outreach tools for the needy in the Tulsa and Skiatook communities. Friday Groceries is open every Friday from 10am-12pm at the Guts Distribution Center in Tulsa and at Guts North in Skiatook.
Friday Groceries is an outreach of Guts Church to provide an emergency food pantry for families in need in our community.
How you can get involved:
“Our day is not complete until we’ve helped someone who cannot repay us.”
To volunteer for Friday Groceries please follow the list of guidelines below:
- Meet at the distribution center.
- Please wear appropriate work clothing: closed toe shoes, (no flip-flops or sandals) jeans or shorts (no athletic or cut-off shorts) and your Team Relief volunteer shirt. A Team Relief shirt will be made available to you if you do not currently have one.
- A team leader will place you in a position when you arrive at 8:30am.
- You will be done volunteering by 12:30pm.
Please feel free to email or call with any further questions:
44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
Pray and believe God for the following in the lives of those in need:
- Physical health and healing in their bodies
- Job opportunities and finances to come into their life
- Peace in homes
- Restoration in minds
We at Guts Church believe the bible is God’s Word. It’s His perfect will, plan and purpose in word form making it accurate and applicable to every situation in our everyday lives. It’s the final authority and our success in life is dependent upon it.
Psalm 119:160, Hebrews 4:12
SPREAD THE WORD
You can help share the vision of Friday Groceries with our community.
- Tell your friends and family and schedule a Friday to volunteer together.
- Let families in need of meals know that they can seek help at Guts Church every Friday from 10am to 12noon.
- Follow Guts Church on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest news and events from the church
Guts Church is located at: