04 Jan I can do all things!
The situation you may be in does not have to control you. Paul stated very clearly in Philippians 4, in whatever state he was in, he knew to be content. The statement he made that gives us all tremendous hope is summed up with… I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This makes it very clear, we control our mindset, which then steers our lives.
Five simple things to consider:
1. What insignificant things are weighing heavily on your heart that don’t need to have any bearing on your future one way or the other?
2. Who has a strong voice in your life, that shouldn’t?
3. What is the one thing, if you did it, would make an immediate difference in the quality of your life? Do it now!
4. Begin to pray God’s promise into these areas of your life:
Your walk with Jesus
Your confession, the power of your tongue
Relationships, especially your marriage
Health, dig into the Word pertaining healing in the atonement
Resources/finances, for a believer, it all starts with the tithe. Put God first in your business and see what happens this year. Then, give generously.
Passion for church, strongly consider where you fit in the church & it is pleasing to God
5. And finally for this post, make a difference for God’s Kingdom every day!