23 May Volunteer for Team Relief
You can volunteer for upcoming Team Relief trips to help the areas of Oklahoma affected by the recent tornado damage.
- meet in the Guts Distribution Center parking lot at 6:15am on Monday, May 27th
- wear your red Team Relief shirt and be prepared to sign a waiver release form prior to departure
- all volunteers must be 18 years of age or older for these trips – no minors, even if accompanied by an adult/parent
- teams will return between 5:30pm and 6:00pm CST
- jeans and closed toed shoes are required
- bring work gloves
- bring a sack lunch or be prepared to purchase lunch
- bring chainsaws and rakes if possible
- good attitudes and smiles are mandatory!